The Ohio Department of Transportation is conducting a major construction project that directly impacts visitors to the Municipal Court, particularly those parking in the garages.
STAY UP TO DATE:
Beginning October 10th, 2022 - Front St. will be converted to two-way traffic between W. Mound St. and W. Fulton St.
- From the East on I-70: Take the Downtown exit to S. High St.
- From the West on I-70: Take exit 100B - 4th St. Livingston to 4th St. to Mound to S. High St.
- From the North on SR 315: Exit at Rich/Town to Rich St. To Front St.
Beginning September 11, 2021
ODOT's 70/71 Phase 4R/6R Ramp Closures
- E. Fulton Street will become eastbound-only between High St. and 4th St., making Fulton St. a one-way street from High St. to Grant Ave. This new traffic pattern provides additional capacity for drivers on E. Fulton St. to access I-70 east.
I-70/I-71 Downtown Ramp Up
- Ramp from 70 eastbound to Front St is closed.
- Access from 70 eastbound to the Front St Parking Garage is via 70 eastbound to Livingston Ave ramp, to 4th St northbound, left onto Mound St westbound, left onto High St southbound, right on Sycamore St westbound, right on Front St northbound to Front St Parking Garage.
- Access from 70 westbound to the Front St Parking Garage is via 70 westbound to Downtown exit to Mound St westbound, left onto High St southbound, right on Sycamore St westbound, right on Front St northbound to Front St Parking Garage.
- Beginning July 1st, the Front St Parking Garage will be available to monthly & handicapped parkers ONLY while construction work is completed in the garage by the TID & Corna Kokosing. The restrictions are expected to last for about 4 months. Other nearby parking options include the Columbus Commons Garage (4th St & Rich St) and the River South Garage (Front St & Rich St)
Know before you go with Ohio's official traffic website and mobile app. See traffic alerts; weather, flooding and incident-related road closures; live cameras; and more.